Because people had such difficulties knowing how to add a widget to Samsung new flagship the Note8 we will give you a crash course.
Widgets are open mini-apps on your phone (e.g., weather, clock, calendar, etc.) that can be added to a Home screen. They aren’t the same as shortcuts as they display info and take up a lot more space than a single icon. Read below how to add widgets to your home screen on Note8
Steps to Add a widget to your Samsung Note8
- From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty space for a couple of seconds.
- Tap Widgets (at the bottom of the screen).
- Touch and hold a widget in your phone.
- Drag the widget to the preferred screen and then release.
For the widget to be successfully added on your Note8, there must be sufficient space for it on the desired screen.
- If applicable, tap additional options to activate widget that you selected.
Options vary a lot depending upon the type of widget.