If you’ve spent some time with Alexa, you may have already noticed that Amazon Echo developers have a great sense of humor. Do you dare to try it? If you want to laugh heartily, you just need to have an Echo device on hand and ask Amazon’s virtual assistant the right questions. If you need some examples for inspiration, take a look at this list where we collected some fun questions for Alexa. Be surprised by their unexpected responses.
Funny questions for Alexa that will cheer up your day
Here’s a list of questions you can ask Amazon Alexa to beat boredom, and maybe even crack a smile.
- Alexa, can you tell me a “yo mama” joke?
- Alexa, what happens if you step on a Lego?
- Alexa, do aliens exist?
- Alexa, winter is coming.
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
- Alexa, what do you think about Cortana?
- Alexa, why is six afraid of seven?
- Alexa, I’ve got 99 problems.
- Alexa, how was your day?
- Alexa, how high can you count?
- Alexa, are you married?
- Alexa, what is the value of pi?
- Alexa, I like big butts.
- Alexa, who is on first?
- Alexa, why did the chicken cross the road?
- Alexa, how much do you weigh?
- Alexa, my name is Inigo Montoya.
- Alexa, is your refrigerator running?
- Alexa, do you know Siri?
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, do you have any pets?
- Alexa, do you believe in ghosts?
- Alexa, can you give me some money?
- Alexa, how old are you?
- Alexa, testing 1, 2, 3.
- Alexa, are you blue?
- Alexa, are we in the Matrix?
- Alexa, where is Chuck Norris?
- Alexa, do you like pizza?
- Alexa, do you know the muffin man?
- Alexa, can you sing in autotune?
- Alexa, do you love me?
- Alexa, give me a kiss.
- Alexa, beam me up.
- Alexa, make me a sandwich.
- Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up?
- Alexa, what’s your favorite color?
- Alexa, will you marry me?
- Alexa, can you tell me a Star Wars joke?
- Alexa, surely you can’t be serious?
- Alexa, can you rap?
If you forget any of these, Alexa will tell you a joke if you simply ask it to “Alexa, tell me a joke.” However, you can always ask more specific questions for a good laugh, too.
NOTE: Alexa’s Amazon Echo is not the only one. Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri also have some funny answers and jokes that you might want to try later.
Keep looking for some other Hacks Today!